Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to Family Home Fun!


I am really excited about starting this blog. This blog is dedicated to helping families make and document their memories. I have some really fun things to post and I also love being able to hear ideas other moms and families. If you have anything that you would like to share via this blog, please email me at familyhomefun@gmail.com.

For my very first post, I am giving you a Thanksgiving freebie! This turkey is a modified 14 day countdown to Thanksgiving. Tom Turkey comes with 14 feathers in order to write one thing that you are thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. All you have to do is print the turkey and feathers on card stock and cut them out. So easy! :) I like to make one for each member of my family and share what we wrote at dinner on Thanksgiving, but you can also just print one for the whole family to share and make the thankfulness a team effort.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment